At Sakonnet Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
Sakonnet Dental will be closed for routine dental care until at least Monday April 6th, at which time the date will be reevaluated. We are following the RI Department of Health and American Dental Association strong recommendations regarding dental offices and Covid-19. Protecting our patients and staff during this difficult time is our top priority. Severe emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis. Other emergencies of a lesser nature will be given a priority when we are given the green light to reopen. Please rest assured that we will be following all recommendations from state and federal agencies. We will keep you updated on this website.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of Covid -19, we will be asking you he following:
1.Have you been in close contact ( less than 6 feet for a prolonged period of time) with someone who has tested pesitive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Have you traveled over the last 14 days or have you been told to quarantine yourself by a public health authority?
3. Do you feel sick, have a fever over 100.4, cough, or trouble breathing?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we would also ask that you reschedule your appointment:
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Statement of Nondiscrimination - ACA Section 1557
[Name of covered entity] complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.