COVID - 19
COVID- 19 INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS WITH SCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS
We are practicing dentistry during this pandemic to minimize risk to all of our patients and staff. We are asking all of our wonderful patients to
observe the following guidelines when visiting our office and to feel comfortable as you visit with us.
1. Only scheduled patients should enter the office. Chaperones will be asked to wait in their cars. Please inquire for patients requiring special treatment including elderly needing assistance, or translators.
2 All patients entering and leaving the office will need to wear a face covering. Anyone accompanying the patient will also need to be screened and wear a face covering.
Sakonnet Dental is following the highest standards of infection control and mandated protocols. We are also performing the following safety protocols:
1. All employees are screened daily for COVID - 19 risk factors and temperatures monitored. They also wear additional layers of P.P.E..
2. All treatment rooms are equipped with high capacity HEPA Air Purifiers. Rooms are thoroughly disinfected with wipes and spray following each procedure. All treatment rooms also have windows which open for greater air flow of fresh air.
3. All patients pre-rinse for 30 seconds to decrease oral pathogens.
4. All restorations are done under dental dam isolation, with medical grade HEPA aerosol extractors at chairside. Following all restorations, the treatment room is treated with a disinfectant mist as well as thoroughly disinfected with wipes and sprays.